Tech of the Future – are you ready for it?
As a full service digital design and development agency, Audacious Digital knows that your business is about more than your technology, and your marketing is about more than your ads. Keeping up with trends and being ahead of the curve is essential to not just survive, but to thrive in the digital business economy.
Here are the top 5 business tech trends, that Audacious Digital has identified that are going to make it big in the next 12 months.
- Custom software: Over the last few years we have seen the move of business to customised apps and websites with more user-based features. In the next 12 months we will see this trend filtering into custom software solutions for individual businesses that integrate their business functionality and streamline their processes.
- Increased internet and web security: Once upon a (digital) time, internet security was something that businesses would set and forget. With changes to systems architecture, utilisation of single password systems such as Google and Facebook sign ins on other sites and apps, and changes to the way consumers utilise the internet, online security for businesses is a process that needs to be continually monitored and maintained.
- Mobility: Mobility is the key to business expansion. With our staff, clients and customers constantly moving both in location and across tech devices businesses need to respond to this, and in fact anticipate it. 2016/2017 will see the movement from static websites to more user focused experiences. Individual logins enabling a customer to access their own buyer profile and shop or use business services with greater confidence in their power as a consumer, and the ability to access anywhere on any device.
- Internet of things: Similar to the previous point on mobility, our things will soon be more connected with us than ever before. Think, a kettle that is programmed by your alarm clock to boil when you wake up, or a slow-cooker that anticipates your arrival home based on the traffic on your route. Internet of things is changing, and will continue to change, the way we live…. and our businesses.
- Marketing of “brands”: Marketing is no longer about reaching your potential customers to sell them a product, now we must align a lifestyle with your brand. Brand is king and marketing tools such as social media and digital marketing are no longer options but essentials to your business. In 2016/2017 we predict the further alignment of brands to lifestyle but also the alignment of synergistic brands working in collaboration with each other to solidify their reputation.
At Audacious Digital we work with you to help grow your business through the best and most appropriate technology for your situation and industry. We help you to reach your clients, align your brand and speak to those that need to hear your message, in an innovative and creative way. We look to the future, so that you can work on doing your best work, in your business.
Get in touch today to talk about customised digital options for your business.